Flashback Friday

We are not going to far back in time today. We are going back to the summer of 2005, Our wedding!


Last night I had a very weird dream. I dreamt that I had married someone else. I know that seems really weird, but I have not had very much sleep this week and I have been having all sorts of crazy dreams. Anyway, I had married someone else and for some reason Dave and I were really good friends and we did everything together. My new husband was never in the picture, he was always doing something, I have no idea what, but he was never part of the dream. As Dave and I would do things together I found myself falling in love with him. I didn't know what to do, I was already married, but I was in love with somebody Dave. I remember in the dream I started to cry and I told Dave, "I wish I had married you." Luckily that was just a dream. So for my flashback Friday moment I picked our wedding. Where I actually married Dave and not somebody else!




This was such a great day. It went by so fast and I wish that I could remember more about it. I would go back and live the day over and over again. I think if I were to do it again I would treasure every moment and not stress about a thing. The weather was not cooperating with us very well that day and I remember how disappointed I was. Looking back it really wasn't that bad.



I cannot believe that Dave and I are coming up on our third wedding anniversary. It has gone by so fast. I doesn't seem like our lives have changed that much since we have been married, but that is not true. Our lives have completely changed! We have had such a great time in the past three years.


I had to add this picture. You really realize how long ago three years was when you look to see how much kids have grown up. Hunter and Halle have grown up so much in the past three years. It is crazy to see how much really has changed in the last few years.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

ahhh, sweet pictures. I love the one with the veil and you are both being so serious...that's hot!

Janae said...

Ohhh Your so cute!! I'm so glad you married my brother! I'm so lucky to have you for a sister :) Hope all is going well...luv u, Janae