Flash Back Friday

Here we go back to 1984. This was a great year for my family, ask my sisters! Here I am at 4 months old. All I can say about this picture is WOW!
The first thing Dave said when he saw this picture was, "You were fat!" Yes, that sums up my infancy and most of my childhood. I was one chubby baby. Even from birth I had significant baby fat. I like to consider it extra padding. I had two older sisters and I guess I might have needed it. Check out the size of my thighs! Now that is impressive for four months. I love the black fuzzy hair and huge cheeks. I think my cheeks may look bigger than they really were because I am smiling so big. I also believe that the camera adds a few pounds! I am also very fond of the white lace tights and frilly red dress. Aren't I so cute? Thanks Mom, I look like a million bucks!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

No your cheeks really were that chubby, lets be honest here. You cannot blame the camera for your uncontrollable desire to eat.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I love this! Ok so I'm totally confused because I think that Brooklyn looks like Dave as a baby and now I think that Brooklyn looks like you as a baby! You guys do pass the brother-sister test!!! Thanks for keeping me entertained at work :)!!!

The Ericksons said...

That is a great picture. I do think that I may have beaten you on the baby fat though.

Heidi J. said...

I love chubby babys!! cute picture!! and I agree I think that Brooklyn looks just like you.