Cereal Anyone?

Brooklyn has been eating cereal for a few weeks now. I thought I would post some pictures of her first time eating it. It did get a little messy, but she did get quite a bit in her tummy for her first time.
Brooklyn has become such a good helper. She is so quick with her hands! She absolutely loves eating and from the picture you can tell she absolutely loves helping me feed her. It only took a couple of times and she was eating like a pro. I haven't found anything that she won't eat yet. She even loves her veggies! There is something about Brooklyn that makes you think that she will be a good eater. Maybe it is her cheeks!

10 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Feeding them new things is so fun (except when you're in a hurry and it's easier to just do milk). The pictures are super cute. She's getting so big. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Stephanie said...

Ohhh, cute little Brooky! I wonder where she gets her love for food from?

jodi said...

She is such a doll---feeding them for the first time is always an adventure!

Amanda said...

Hey guys it's Amanda (Romney) Anderson. It is so fun to see your cute little family. Hope you are all doing well!

Callie said...

She is way cute Toni! Babies are so fun! I don't any yet but I am excited for the day I will.

Lindsey said...

hey! i found all you christofferson's blogs the other day! how fun! and i just have to say, that brooklyn's outfit at our reception was adorable! we just got our pictures back, and there's one with her and kelli in there... so cute!
ours blog is jlchristofferson.blogspot, just fyi :)

Janae said...

OKAY!! it's time for an update :)

Kellybean said...

It's cute Toni Bond! How are you? I just stumbled on your blog. You'll have to update me on your life. You look so cute!

Kate and Wes said...

Hi guys! I just found your blog. It is so cute! Well I know we always say this and never follow up but we really do need to get together sometime. Well keep in touch!

Laurie said...

Little Brooky has been eating cereal for a while now...I need another update so I know what is going on with you:)