So, I know that it has been forever since I last updated my blog. I have been catching flack about it from my friends. So, Britt this one is for you!!
When you haven't blogged in 6 months there is a lot that you can talk about. One thing that I have noticed by looking at the past pictures on this blog is that I have literally watched Brooklyn grow right before my eyes. I cannot believe how big she is now. It has been so fun to watch her learn new things. I cannot wait to see what she will do next year. So, I went through my camera a pulled off some pictures from the summer and fall.
When you haven't blogged in 6 months there is a lot that you can talk about. One thing that I have noticed by looking at the past pictures on this blog is that I have literally watched Brooklyn grow right before my eyes. I cannot believe how big she is now. It has been so fun to watch her learn new things. I cannot wait to see what she will do next year. So, I went through my camera a pulled off some pictures from the summer and fall.
The next few pictures are from our trip to Oregon this summer. It was a lot of fun.
Kelli trying to teach Brooklyn how to be cool.
My new cowgirl. We couldn't leave the store without the hat!
These are from Brookyn Playing this summer. I think she played under the Saucer more than in it.



The Zoo....
Brooklyn's Birthday Party
6 comments:
WOW! Thanks for updating. I don't see your cute family often enough. I'm looking forward to another update before too long :)
jeff saw dave with the antlers and goes, "aww dave, that's cute..." ha ha thanks for updating! cute pictures!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I only checked the blog today because I thought after all the grief I'd given you, you would have deleted the whole thing so I'd leave you alone. See how fun it is to have new pictures. I love them by the way. Brooklyn is adorable in every shot and the party looked like a blast.
Loved the update. Brooklyn is such a cutie. I've been wondering how big she is. WOW. A whole year old.Your family is so cute.
Wow! I'm really shocked!!! Haha We've missed you!
how cute! How have you been? It looks like you have been very busy. :) also...let me know if you want to be added to my blog. email me at shandirae14@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.
Post a Comment