Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend. I took some pictures so you can all enjoy the moments with us.



Yes! The Easter Bunny did come to our house. I hope Brooklyn gets good use out of her new life jacket. Brooklyn also got Curious George. She is our little TV bum, she loves to watch TV and movies. If a TV is on in a room she will find it.


Brooklyn looked so cute in her new Easter Dress.



And she had to have her picture taken with her beautiful mom!



The Cute Little Christofferson Family on Easter Morning


Grandma and Grandpa Bond put on a great Easter Egg Hunt this year. I think that Hunter made off with about $5.00! I decided that I will start looking for eggs next year if I'm going to have that kind of return.
And here are some pictures from the Easter Egg Hunt!

Thanks Mom and Dad, we had a ton of fun! It really was a great Easter. I hope your's was just as fun.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Brooky looked so cute. Thanks for taking pictures of all the kids.