I have selected Dave for my Flash Back Friday moment. Dave was such a cute baby and little boy. I can see so much of my Brooklyn in him.

This picture is of Dave and his older brother Mike (Torie, I thought you might enjoy this one!). Aren't they the cutest little boys? This picture was taken in 1982. His mom had written by the picture "Cute Little Buffs." I love to see pictures of Dave when he was little. He really was so cute, and I still think he is. Dave is such a great husband and dad, I don't know what I would do without him. So, here is to you dear, I hope you enjoy this flashback moment. I love you!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I do see so much of Brooklyn in Dave! So incredibly cute! I need to do some flashbacks too, these might be interesting! Haha
I'm so glad that your finally blogging-it's about time! That picture is classic of Dave and his brother- we need to do lunch again some time!
Ha! How funny! I just want to pinch his little hinney.....but don't worry I won't, that would be totally awkward.
Post a Comment