Spring Fever

I am so ready for SPRING! I know that I am not the only one out there that feels this way. The nice weather this week has really gotten me in the mood for spring. I cannot wait. It has made me want to start spring cleaning my house, work in my yard, BBQ, and so much more.

I love living in Utah, we have four seasons and it is so nice when a new season starts, I look forward to it. And because I have lived in Utah my whole life I know that this nice weather is just a tease. We will have at least two maybe three more good snow storms before it get really warm. But, I will take the warm weather and not complain.

So here is to you SPRING. I am ready and waiting.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am totally ready for spring too! In fact we are grilling hot dogs tonight for dinner!