Flash Back Friday

I pick this picture for my Flash Back Friday because of a few reasons. One, I don't have any pictures of me or Dave right now of when we were little. I will have to track them down! Second, I love the pictures that I have of Brooklyn. I think she is so cute (shocking I know, but who can disagree?). Third, She is getting too big too fast. I cannot believe how big she has gotten in the four months that we have had her. She is so much fun. I don't know what we would do without her.

This obviously was taken when Brooklyn was born. This is one of my favorite picture that we have of her.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

ahhh, how cute. I am glad you posted a picture!
Some of my girls' favorite pics are the ones when they were tenny tiny. And I agree she is getting to big to fast.

shay said...

Toni! I love your cute blog!! And how cute ..gotta love her hair!! take care! love ya!