I recently went to Women's Conference for our stake. We had Hillary Weeks come and speak. She sang "Favorite Things" from Sound of Music but she added her own words of her favorite things. It made me think of some of my favorite things. So, here is a list of some of my favorite things.
Baby swings, chocolate, dad's that do bath time, good jobs, warm weather, a solid nights sleep, shopping, friends, family, good food, nap time, and shoes. The list could go on and on. What are some of your favorite things?
11 years ago
2 comments:
I am with ya' on all the favorite things, must be a sister thing.
~Steph
I love your Favorite things- how cute.
I am so glad you started a blog.
I love Brooklyn's pictures in her blessing dress. She is so pretty.They don't come any cuter then her.
Post a Comment