I do have to say that Friday had to be one of the best days yet. The sun made it's grand return to the sky after being nonexistant for the past month. How great it was to see it.
Brooklyn finally (well for the past two days) started to somewhat sleep through the night, giving her mom some much needed rest. And Brooklyn acutally laughed at me. Dave was of course gone to hear it, so I don't have any witnesses, but I did get a laugh out of her. Oh the joys of being a new mom. I never knew that I would love talking to a baby so much. She knows exactly what to do to melt her mom's heart.
Dave and I also went out on a much needed early Valentine's date. We had a great dinner. After we went shopping and I got some killer deals on clothes. Seriously, what can be better than good food and cheap clothes?
All these things together made for one very great day!
11 years ago
1 comments:
Sounds like the perfect day to me too. Shopping and dinner what else can a person ask for?
Post a Comment