ChRiSTmaS!

I know that they are a little late in coming, but here they are our few Christmas photos.
Grandma made Jamie's for the Grand kids this year. Here is Brooklyn opening hers.
Hunter is surrounded by girls so we thought that it would be funny if we put a piece of PINK fabric in with his to make him think that his Jamie's where pink just like the girls'. It was classic watching is face as he opened the box and saw the same fabric as the girls'. Luckily my Mom was nice enough to make his BLUE not PINK!


Here is a picture of all the kids. This was the best picture that we got. The kids were so excited that Santa was on his way that we had a really hard time getting a picture. As you can tell, Paige didn't want to wear her new Jamie's, oh well. The really did look so cute in their matching Jamie's, well except Hunter! He looked really good in Blue not Pink!


Christmas Day with Brooklyn!

Here they are coming to see what Santa brought.

Santa Brought a baby and a stroller. She really likes to push it around.

We had a great Christmas. It was so fun watching Brooklyn get excited for her new toys. Dave gave me a new IPod for Christmas. It was a really big surprise for me this year. We had set a budget of what we were going to spend on each other because neither of us needed anything, and he went over that budget! I was mad that he went over, but I love my IPod, so I quickly forgave him! It is so fun. Needless to say, I felt really stupid when he opened the coat I gave him. Here hun, you gave me something way fun and I am going to give you a coat. Yeah, that's cool. I hope he didn't care too much. I hope that you too had a wonderful Christmas.

1 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Cute pictures. It looks like Christmas was a great time.