We blessed Brooklyn on December 29th. Dave's sister Janae and her husband Carter were up for Christmas. We took advantage of having them around and blessed Brooklyn while they where here. Brooklyn's pretty dress was made by her Grammy Bond. I had her pictures taken professionally, but they are not here yet. I will post them when they come.
11 years ago
3 comments:
Alright! This is great! Thanks for the shout out! Cant wait to see you and Brooklyn again! Love C&J
What a beautiful family! Loved the pictures your mom finally sent, tell Dave thanks as we both know your mother didn't do it! Brooklyn sure resembles you! Keep up the posting its great! Love you guys....Aunt Carol
Hey Toni- What cute photos. I am way glad you gave in to blogging. We can't wait for more Brooklyn photos. My girls love them... Jen, Oak & Had
Post a Comment